State Farm hosts free disability support services workshop | News
EVANSVILLE, IN (WFIE)- Bob Davis State Farm will be hosting free Disability Support Services Workshop on Saturday, February the 16th from 9:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. at the Evansville, IN Central Library in the Browning Room.
Join in for an exciting and educational morning of information for families with a loved one with a disability or for individuals with a disability. Light snacks to be provided.
There will be attendance prizes and children's coloring area as well as speakers throughout the morning.
Already scheduled organizations include:
- Evansville ARC
- Frick Powell LLP
- Foncannon Tax & Financial Services LLC
- Easter Seals Rehabilitation Center
- Bethesda Lutheran Communities
- Anderson Woods
- Comaier Wheelchair Services
- Integrative Music Therapy
- SMILE on Down Syndrome
- Inspiring Autism Spectrum Families
- Lifesong Academy
- Rosemary H. Cowan
- SLP, St. Mary's Center for Children
- Bridges of Indiana
- SWIRCA & More
- Special Olympics of Vanderburgh County
- Evansville Association for the Blind
- Maximum Healthcare Services and more!
Attendees can come with questions and leave with answers from some of the leading service providers in our area!
The first 100 families who attend will also receive a $5 Piece of Cake Gift Certificate at sign-in.
For questions or more information, please contact:
Nikki Davis, Office Manager
Bob Davis State Farm
Copyright 2013 WFIE. All rights reserved.